CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh Em Geeeeeeeee

I got offered a job!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to be joining the ranks of full time permanent employment again! After 5 months of unemployment and about 3 months of temporary employment, I finally get to put my mind at ease and not worry about where my next paycheck is coming free. These crazy bills don't pay themselves. OMG I'm so relieved.

In other news, I've slightly fallen off the workout wagon. But I plan on getting back on. I say this as I'm drinking a bottle of Sol. But in my defense, I didn't really drink last night with Ryan's sister (she only had Budweiser and I don't do Budweister...bleh). I have some fun menus possibly planned for this week, just gotta get to the store.

Now for the Awe-Summm-ness....
The always fantastic Kimmie of Full Circle tagged me with the Queen of All Things Awe-Summm Award! I mean, if the Crown fits....Yea, I knew I was bloggy friends with her for a reason! And I know she's pretty awesome too bc of her love of cupcakes & Texas. Go read her blog. You'll love it!


This is what I am supposed to do since I have been tagged:
1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm.
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).
1. I kicked ass at my interviews and now have a JOB.
2. My lappy is better than your lappy because I have a black Macbook. be jealous
3. I like math and understand that cupcake > apple
4. I can create an awesome dinner pretty much out of whatever is left in the fridge or pantry (Ryan even said so)
5. I kept my basil plant alive!
6. I'm not afraid to throw down for my friends that need me & take cupcakes to those in need.
7. I love hosting dinner parties. Anyone want to have one? =)

Now I pass this bloggy award toooo......
1. Not Just Another Jennifer
2. Confessions of an Enginerd
3. Vicki Smalls
4. Shannon's Bloggity Blog
5. The Chipper Chicken
6. The Clothes Make The Girl
7. It All Started on Row 53

Selina's Signature

7 comments:

amelia said...

yay girl!!! congrats!!!

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

congrats on the new job! i need to bring you your turbojam dvd. i found all new workouts free on demand. will tell you more tomorrow in the office.

rena said...

awesome! congrats to you!

Mel_Joulwan said...

Sweet! Congratulations on your new gig!

Victoria said...

Thanks for tagging me! I posted my list. :) And CONGRATS on the jobby job!

Kristy said...

congrats on the job!!!

Saskia said...

Congratulations!! That's brilliant news :)

x