CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday

So today is the my 2nd to last day here at this jobbie. I'm sad but I'm also excited because that means I get to start the real jobbie next week! I start on Tuesday, so I get a fantastic 4 day weekend. I Rule! As a treat, the bosslady and her 'team' took me out to lunch at Buenos Aires Cafe on E. 6th. It was delish. Go there! Soon! And then this evening Ryan and I are meeting one of my bridesmaids at The Belmont. Soooooooooooo excited!

So on Monday (maybe Tuesday, don't remember), Ryan told me a nice story about his adventure at Barton Creek mall. He went to the mall to do get measured for the suit tailoring stuff at Men's Warehouse and as a surprise for me, stopped by the Godiva stand to get me some chocolate. Which, by the way, was deeeeeeeeeeelish. While Ryan was browsing the sweet treats at the Godiva stand, the sales girl (Godiva girl) asks if he's looking for anything in particular. Ryan tells her that he's just looking for a little present to give his fiance because she got a new job. Godiva girl says how sweet and let's Ryan go on his merry browsing way. When he finally decides, Godiva girl starts helping him. Then, Ryan tells me that some random ass girl (Stupid girl) comes up right besides him and says 'hey sweetie, are you buying anything for me too?' This is where Ryan said that he gave the girl the stupidest 'who the hell are you and why are you standing so close to me' look and Stupid girl just kept standing there, smiling at him, attempting to hit on him. Then Godiva girl saves the day. Ryan said that Godiva girl turned to Stupid girl and say 'excuuse me, he is buying these chocolates for his fiance' and then runs Stupid girl off. Mad props to Godiva girl . Because if I had been anywhere nearby, that stupid girl would have been bitch slapped. Nothing comes between a mexican and her man. =) LOL!

That's all. I got nothing else for now.

Selina's Signature

8 comments:

Linda said...

the nerve of that girl. wow

Manda said...

And THAT is why he should have invited ME to go with him!! Duh! :) I <3 the mall

oli said...

that is awesome!! godiva girl 1 stupid girls everywhere 0

Brooke said...

ha, way to go Ryan!

Jill said...

godiva girl is my hero.

shannon said...

THIS is why I married a Mexian man. I may be white - but nothing gets between me and my mexian.

For real.

Trish Finfer said...

Hey - I don't blame her girl! Ryan's a looker! AND he was looking at chocolate...what would YOU do for a Godiva bar? But yeah, she would have been in for a world of hurt if you would have been around. LOL!!!

Laura said...

Ha! I love it.