CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday gardening

So today I am replanting my basil to a bigger pot and planting the new parsley and cilantro I bought. I'm a happy camper. My arms are not. They are soooooooooo sore from bootcamp! I might push my Day 2 pushups to tomorrow and just do a cardio workout today. It would be no good to strain muscles and then be out for the count.

I think I might also hold off on making cupcakes today and just entertain myself with chocolate chip cookies. There is a tub of pre-made dough in the fridge. A lazy girls dream. =)

Selina's Signature

1 comments:

Jill said...

my zinnias won't grow. :( i'm thinking about buying a wandering jew plant. apparently you can try hard to kill them, and they won't die...