CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Recap!

This weekend was pretty damn awesome. I will highlight by bullet points. =)

Friday
-Ate delicious Chick-Fil-A junk food...mmmm
-Went to my brother's Senior Salute concert. It was awesome. The band he was in even played a piece that I played one year for UIL. Ahhh...band nerd memories..

Saturday
-BOOTCAMP! It was fan-freakin-tastic. It really got me going that morning.
-Picked up 4 of the BM dress from Alfred Angelo. They turned out soooo well. Now just need to give them to everyone so they can be tried on
-Saw Sarah and talked to her about wedding day BM makeup & talked to her about her wedding
-Napped
-Made cookie dough for the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes & then made said cupcakes for my Mommy's Mother's Day present

Sunday
-Woke up early and decorated the cupcakes (pics on my camera, I'll download them eventually)
-Went to my parents house for lunch & to see my parents off (they were trekking to the Valley for some family issues)
-Ventured over to Barton Creek Mall where we found Ryan a new suit for the wedding. He is going to look soooo good! And if anyone sees a fuschia paisley print tie, PLEASE let me know where.
-Found the Dad's ties at Men's warehouse also! So glad that is check off.
-AAAAAAAAAAND We finally registered somewhere! We registered at Williams Sonoma and it was so much fun. I know some of the big ticket items we probably wont get, but a girl can dream. But honestly, I'm excited about all the little kitchen gadgets we registered for. As silly as it is, what I really want off the registery is the 10 piece glass mixing bowl set and the Cupcakes cookbook. I would be a happy camper with just that. =)
-Had dinner at Kenobi w/ Jennifer!! That was delish!

Now I just need to order the groomsmen's ties.

Selina's Signature

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Fuschia tie! But the pattern is a little weird...

Unknown said...

I LOVE my ten piece mixing bowl set!! Use it daily. Another place to register for good quality kitchen and decorating items is Crate and Barrell. And they're surprisingly very reasonable. All of my glassware is from there and I have really fun things like my glass Irish coffee mugs that I just love.

Kristy said...

You know I love to do research!!

http://www.stylefeeder.com/i/scc9d26c/100-Silk-Woven-Silver-And-Fuschia-Paisley-Tie

http://www.stylefeeder.com/i/qtpjr6s4/100-Silk-Woven-Black-And-Pink-Paisley-Tie

http://www.wishpot.com/public/products/?ps=1&pspid=B0019FLLVM&view=prod

too bad the pink of this one isn't fuschia:
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/mens/accessories/ties1/PRD~473989/Croft++Barrow+Paisley+Silk+Tie.jsp

hrm...that's all I got for now