CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What to wear?

So Ryan and I have engagement pics on December 14th! YAY! But what is not so yay, is that I have no idea what to wear. I'm assuming that it's going to be a little cold....that said, I'll probably just wear jeans, boots and a sweater. I know that clothing changes are common for e-pics but I have no idea what to wear for 1 outfit, let alone 2 or 3. Anyone know any good places to find cheap pretty sweaters? I know I want to wear solid colors and I'm thinking of wearing hot pink, burnt orange and brown. I really don't want to venture to the Co-Op for the burnt orange but if it must be done, then it will be. Oh, reason for the burnt orange (since it's not a wedding color) is b/c Ryan and I are taking pics on campus. yay! Texas! Texas! Yeehaw!

Backtracking, Thanksgiving was great this year. We had Thanksgiving lunch at our house and my parents & brothers came over. It was awesome. Then we proceeded to nap in the afternoon and then finally head to my parents house to watch the UT vs A&M game. It was a good day. Then on Friday, we peaced outta Austin and headed to Big Dub (aka Waelder, TX). Don't ask where it is b/c I seriously doubt you could find it on a map. Population < 1000. Enough said. But it was so great going out there. Saw Ryan's family, random cousins and his brother's baby! Damn that kid is getting soooo big. I can't believe he'll be a year in January. I'll post pics asap. They are just being help hostage on 2 different cameras and I have no idea where the camera cords are. Go me.

0 comments: