CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Work Out

So I really have been trying to get my butt in gear and start working out more. Being unemployed just has me sitting at home doing nothing. So I've started running outside or popping in a cardio DVD if it's to cold for me to want to go outside. I haven't really put myself on a 'diet' because life gets miserable when I restrict myself. But I have started paying more attention to what I eat and how much of it. The new 'workout' plan isn't so much focused on me losing weight. It's more for me to get toned and to look better in my wedding dress next year. haha. Actually, the real goal is that I want to be able to wear this cute red halter that I was able to wear as a freshman in college but def. not anymore (yay freshman/sophomore 15!!!). And I want to reach this goal by next year so I can wear said halter for my bachelorette party. haha, I know. It's lame. But it's my goal. lay off. =) So if anyone is in P-ville (or close to P-ville) and wants a workout buddy, I'm totally your girl. It's easier to get motivated when you have a running buddy.

Ryan and I are also going to need to start doing the 100 Pushup Challenge again. We started it back when I had a job and it was a good workout. I really liked it. But after losing the jobbie, I didn't really feel like doing anything. I really do need to get back into it to shape these unshapely arms.....so much working out to do. hahaha

0 comments: