CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stuff I want...

So I've started thinking about what I want to wear for our engagement pics in December. Since it will be December, I figured jeans, a sweater and boots would be more than appropriate. I really really want to find a pink sweater but I haven't really found anything that makes me want to spend money on it. BUT this jacket from J.Crew...yea, I totally wanna spend more money that I should on it...haha.
I am also keeping an eye out for wedding shoes. I really like the idea of wearing hot pink heels with my wedding dress. I just need to find the perfect pink shoes. I love shopping, even when I can't buy anything.

2 comments:

Manda said...

Crystal TOTALLY wore pink heels under her wedding dress!

Victoria said...

go for the pink shoes! :) I am thinking of getting some greeeeen ones like these http://www.polyvore.com/nine_west_jojus_medium_green/thing?id=1333209