CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, November 20, 2008

DIY Wedding Thoughts

So last night Ryan and I decided that we really need to get on the ball with this wedding stuff. I know that the wedding is still a year away, but with all the DIY stuff we want to do, we figured it's better to start sooner rather than later. So here are the list of DIY projects that I need to get started on. I'm sure I'll add onto the list later..

-Monogram
-Save the Dates
-Invitations
-Table numbers
-Menu cards
-Place cards
-Thank you cards & Thank You sign
-Memory table candles
-Centerpieces
-Cake Table letters
-Cake Topper
-Champagne labels
-Favor boxes

Ryan is also going to work on the wedding website this weekend. I'm so excited. He drafted on paper what it will look like. It's going to be great. We also are going to attempt to finalize the guest list as well since we want to send out Save the Dates in January. So that will be another headache to deal with this weekend.

0 comments: