CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Recap

I really need to update more often. Weekend recaps start getting to be way to long...

Friday: As I said below, I didn't get the UT job. Needless to say, I was pretty tore up about it. So when Ryan got home, he saw that I was not a happy camper. So to make me feel better, he took me to Cici's Pizza so I could eat my weight in pizza. Yea, that totally helped. I'm an emotional eater sometimes so buffet of carbs & cheese made me feel loads better. Then we came home, and drank Dos XX's.

Saturday: Went to the RR Outlets to get more dog food for the furr babies. That Petsense place has their food cheaper than Petsmart, which is really helpful when Dakota goes through a bag of food a month...heffer. Then our little family ventured to my parents house to celebrate my brother's 22nd birthday. My brothers & I were also scheming what to get my parents for Christmas...I think we figured it out.

Sunday: POWER SHOPPING! Ryan and I made a list, checked it twice and then off we went to do our totally last minute Christmas shopping. We pretty much finished in 3 hours and also put in extra stops for us i.e. Michael's since I had a 50% off coupon. I ended up buying this fun little gadget for when it's time to do the wedding invitations:

So I'm excited. You should be too. The only people's gifts that are left to be purchased are my Dad's and Ryan's. I guess being at home has its perks. I can venture out during the day to finish my shopping and have the gifts wrapped up by the time he gets home. haha. Oh, and we met the wonderful Linda for dinner last night at Luby's. It was awesome. Haven't seen her in AGES.

Awww my 2 favorite people: Lily aka The Short One & Linda aka My Favorite Asian =)

2 comments:

Linda said...

that's a cute pic of us :)

V-Ro said...

which job did you apply for??WE have some opening in my office. let me know and I can give you more details... and the "recipe" for the enchilada sauce. :o)