CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, December 7, 2008

eeeeeek!

So I'm sure everyone is tired of reading about wedding stuff but I don't really care. A HUGE amazing thing got checked off the list today and that was picking up my WEDDING DRESS!!!!!! OMG. It's even more amazing than I remembered. Backtracking, when I first got the dress, I had wondered if I had rushed into the purchase. But even when I was looking and trying on other dresses, my mind would still wander back to this particular one. Well, all doubts were driven away this afternoon when I tried on MY dress for the first time. It's even more gorgeous than I remember. And it's sitting pretty in one of our closets here at the house. I told Ryan that he better not even think about going in there or there will be hell to pay. =) I know he'll listen. Now it's time to find a seamstress to make a bustle. YAY. Having my dress now makes the wedding seem more real! And it makes me realize just how much wedding DIY crap that I have to do. Bleh.

Last night was Ryan's company holiday party. It was really fun. I took pictures using my brand spankin' new camera! Thank goodness for service warranties from Best Buy. The shutter lense thing on my old Canon was not opening anymore and rather than me having to wait for them to 'look into it', they just told me to go pick out a similar model. So this is my new toy. She's perty. She is a Blue PowerShot 8.0 MP Digital Elph. Oh Canon, how I love thee. =)


And since I have a new camera, that means I have a new camera cord! So pics from Thanksgiving and the holiday party will be posted shortly. (i.e. tonight or tomorrow)


2 comments:

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

hey selina! found your blog through linda. hope that's okay. congrats on getting your dress!!! very exciting. - Terri

Linda said...

ms selina. i think we have the same camera? i think. mine is 1000 something S too? haha. It's pink!