CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stupid dog

So while I was at lunch/wedding shopping with Jill, Dakota decided that it would be suuuper cool to play with a bottle of wood glue all over the bedroom. Yup, all over the comforter, the floor and my NEW PINK SWEATER! Soooooo pissed. ;alisdjfoihwiaeiofgjwakhsdfkjhsdaf

I have attempted to remove the glue from my sweater & put it in the wash, cleaned up as much of the WOOD glue that is on the WOOD laminate floors & next I will try to save the comforter. Dakota, meanwhile, is in her crate and I am 95% sure that she knows she fucked up. Good.

Oh, she also found velcro, took it apart and decided that it was cool to have it spread out downstairs and upstairs and also found a bar of soap. I don't think she likes the taste of soap....

2 comments:

Vic said...

aww you poor thing! I hope she gets out of the dog house (ha ha) soon

Improvedliving said...

well my dog is also so so stupid.

Laminate Flooring