CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tagged

Looks like I got tagged for this fun little survey by the extremely entertaining Kate of Elefantitas Alegres. Everyone should check out her blog. Hours of entertainment is to be had!

Rules for this game:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

So did you know...

Uno. I can not leave the house w/o eye makeup. I don't know what it is. I have to have my liquid black eyeliner and fun color eye shadow before anything fun will be done outside the house. Granted, there are the random Wal-martin' times that I just don't give a f** but that doesn't really happen all that often. Besides the fact that I'm such a girl and LOOOOOOOVE makeup.

Dos. I always double check that I locked my car. Like press the button 5 zillion times. I'm totally OCD about it. Of all things, it's that I'm most paranoid about. Not locking the house or turning off the stove but whether or not I locked my damn car. Not like I keep anything in there either!

Tres. Right now, I'm completely addicted to Myspace, Facebook, and stalking ppls blogs. Oh, and the Knot. Being unemployed as left me with looooooots of time on my hands. And what better way to spend it than wasting time online. I have also become an avid Knottie Bio stalker to try to get ideas for the wedding. It's so sad. I should really find a hobby.

Cuartro. Totally random but I can not stand when I wear my hair down and it's not straight. I have pretty straight hair usually but I'll still run it through the straightner. I'm not talented enough with a curling iron yet to do that sorta thing on a regular basis. Takes me like an hour to curl my hair. I fail on that aspect in GirlLand.

Cinco. I loooooooooooove sushi. Which is crazy because I used to totally haaaaaaaaate it with a passion. But thanks to the gorgeous Linda, I have discovered one of my new favorite things. For Linda's birthday, she wanted to have dinner at Kenobe. While I was apprehensive at first, I still went. OMG. FANTASTIC! Now for special occasions that Ryan and I had before the joblessness, I wanted to go to Kenobe. So I discovered something new about myself. Thanks Linda!

Seis. I talk to my little dog like he's a real person. (wait, he isn't?) Ratchet for the most part understands what I tell him. Dakota on the other hand, really has no idea what the hell is going on. But she's still young so she's got time to learn. Ratchet knows what's going on and usually attempt to answer back, incessantly if you let him. He's a talker.

There is probably a TON more stuff about me that I'm not remembering. haha. But until the next tag, YOU guys are IT! I know, I know, the rules say to tag 6 ppl but I don't know how many ppl actually read this and I don't have that many ppl on my blog role. =( That makes me a sad Princess. Anywho, go forth and TAG!

-Ryan from PlanetD21 (is that the same as Mars?) =) Te amo!
-Linda i.e. my wife...haha
-Jill from Confessions of an Enginerd <--she is such a badass =)
-Kelly from Kelly and Her Little Dog Too <--fellow photog groupie..haha
-Vicki from Vicki Smalls <--Awesome read when I'm just sitting on my butt at home

1 comments:

Linda said...

yay sushi!!
im glad you love it.
i found a great place called tomo's on parmer.


mine's up!