CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Record Time

OMG I just got a call from Alfred Angelo that my wedding dress is in ALREADY!!!!! That's gotta be record time or something! I knew that it wasn't going to take as long as it usually would since I ordered it in the off season but damn, this makes me want to just get all my crap from AA. Mad props to Alfred Angelo! But now this means that I gotta get my ass in gear to get shoes and veil and blah blah blah. EEEK! But it does make me want to be more productive on the wedding front. Ryan started on our website yesterday and it looks good so far. Once it's more done, I'll post the link.

So I have been searching non-stop for awesome hot pink heels for my dress. Unfortunetly, NOTHING is to my liking. I love me some 4" stillettos but that will def. not work for the wedding day. I would really love to be able to walk by the end of the night. Does anyone have an recommendations for really cute shoes that won't break the bank? I've seen some awesome Betsey Johnson ones but I don't really think I can justify spending $300 on shoes...as much as I would like to. =)

1 comments:

Jill said...

YAY!!! and that dress is just absolutely amaaaazing in you. i can't wait to see it again.