CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Random thought

Don't ask me why but I was thinking about wedding flowers. Probably b/c I was checking out this link and I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the bride's bouquet (thanks Jillers for posting that site on the message board). I am so in love with the pink and orange. But my colors are chocolate brown, pink & green, not orange. Which leads me to the question of the night. How can I possibly decide what I like when I can't find picture combinations of the types of flowers I want on anyones website or from Google??? As of now, my bouquet/flower theme will consist of stargazer lilies, hot pink roses, and pink and/or white gerbers. There is no question that the roses will now be a fixture in the wedding flowers, even if its just in my bouquet (history: my grandmother passed away this summer and I learned that she LOVED roses, thus there will be roses in honor of her). Ugh, I am not a fan of the flowers question right now. Especially since they cost so much! I mean really?? They die! I loooove flowers but I just can't believe some of the insane prices I keep hearing from other friends that are getting/have gotten married. Ok, to much thinking for almost midnight. Done.

0 comments: