CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gold Star Week

So far, this week has been a gold star week. Got my dress on Sunday, had an actual interview on Tuesday (cross your fingers), it snowed Tuesday night, phone interview today, possibly going to visit Victoria (if I can get my butt in gear), Diana's grad party on Saturday and then ENGAGEMENT PICS on Sunday.

Ryan and I also made an executive decision for our wedding. We are going to nix the hiring of a DJ and go with DJ iPod. At this point of the financial situation, that's money we can use for other things. We have also decided that we are going to talk to our photog about changing my bridal pics session to become more of a 'yay we're married' session after the wedding. I would rather have pictures with Ryan than just with me in them. And it would save the money of having hair/makeup/bouquet/dress cleaning done before the wedding. And I'm all about saving the money right now.

Our wedding website is coming along soooo well! Ryan is so awesome at this website stuff. I barely remember any HTML from back in the high school days.

OMG this week is awesome.