CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, December 29, 2008

Yay Ebay! Boo Things Remembered!

So Ryan ordered our cake serving set off Ebay last week and it got here today! YAY! It is the Anastasia cake serving set from Things Remembered and we got it for a kick ass price.

Now why would I boo Things Remembered so you ask? Simple answer. Because they are not carrying the matching toasting flutes on their website anymore. I called the store in Barton and the girl was an idiot. Her response was 'We have toasting flutes for that set?' Uhhhhhhhh...loser. Then I called the store in Highland. After dealing with the girl (she sounded upset that I didn't have a sku # for it...well if the product was on the website, I wouldn't need a sku # now would I?), she proceeded to tell me that she did have some left in the store. Then she told me that they are $60.00...are you fucking kidding me? And that's not even engraved. C'mon Ebay, you gotta save me! So if anyone see the Things Remembered Anastasia Toasting Flutes set, please please please email/call/txt/page/holla at me asap. It's a set that Ryan and I both like and I would really like the flutes to match the cake set we just got. Ok, done venting.

0 comments: