CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wow

It's been a looooooooong while! Here's the awesomeness.

Jobbie
It's going really well (I think). It's something tooootally different from anything I've every done before. But I'm trying to learn everything that I can as quickly as I can. Downside of the jobbie is that I have to work from 10-2 on Saturdays, but eh, what can ya do. At least it's not a retail job where I have to work until after closing till 11pm. That sucked. But I'll keep ya posted on how it goes. =)

Workout
I joined another bootcamp (bootcamp #2)! And omg, it's really fun. We did initial testing yesterday and I think I did pretty damn well, considering that I had worked out with Helen (bootcamp #1) on Sunday morning and was still sore. I think doing both of these bootcamps are really going to whip me into shape in time for the wedding! I just need to get better control on what I'm eating.

Wedding
We ordered the groomsmen's ties! I can't wait to get them! I love getting fun stuff in the mail!

Oh, and VS swimsuit....
So the swimsuit came in and the verdict is.......bleh. It's such a cute swimsuit, but not when you are 'squishy'. Hopefully bootcamp #2 can help on this swimsuit fiasco.

Selina's Signature

4 comments:

amelia said...

uh, you are NOT squishy.

and i guess i need to get my booty to bootcamp too because i have vegas in july, then october nuptials (just like you!!!)

xoxoxo

laura said...

Stranger here, but I'm wondering what bootcamp you're part of?

Thanks!

Victoria said...

Amen, you are NOT squishy!
I can't work out for at least a week because of my surgery and it's killing me!!! They took in my dress already so I can't gain an ounce. Sure they could let it out, but dammit, I don't want them to need to!

Princess Selina said...

Ladies, you guys are to nice. Yes, I have a squishy middle, which is what I'm most concerned about.

ayamc-I am doing a bootcamp in Round Rock, TX and I loooove it! Send me an email if you want more info (email addie on my main blog page)!