CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I call foul!

Why do I call foul you ask? Because it makes me so mad that I feel like I'm doing well with working out, trying to lower the calorie intake and eat better and when I try on some old pairs of shorts that I think are my size that have been sitting in closet for awhile....and the effin' shorts DONT FIT. Not even like 'Oh they are a little snug' not fit, like 'I can't get them over this big ol' ass I have acquired'.....grrrrrrrrrrr. So frustrating. I don't have money to go out and buy a new weekend wardrobe. I can barely afford clothes for work (i.e. been shopping on craigslist and friend's closets for new to me clothes, not new at the store clothes).

I felt like I was getting better, like I could see a change. The clothes in my closet beg to differ. Which pisses me the eff off. =(

And done.

Selina's Signature

4 comments:

Anna Williams said...

It's not all about the inches, being toned and feeling healthier counts too!

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

i'm right there with you!!! been feeling like i've plateaued - err... actually that i never got anywhere. i did have two days where my "fat" jeans fit better, but that didn't last long.

Trish Finfer said...

I'm sure the pizza we scarfed Friday didn't help. I fee fatter today than ever before. UGH!

Saskia said...

I agree with Anna, you're doing great by working out... it will be doing so much good, even when it doesn't show on the outside :)

Don't give up!

x