CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reflection

Ok, so looking at my previous entry, I was pretty upset. Now that I've had time to think it over, I'm not as upset that those shorts didn't fit. I have been following a work out routine more consistently that I have ever done before and I am starting to see arm definition. So thinking a little more about it, I'm starting to think that the inability to put on said shorts is due to gaining more muscle in my legs (no explanation for a possibly bigger booty but we won't dwell on that point). I guess I still have a *slightly* small hang-up on the number inside of my jeans but I'm trying to get over that. As long as after a few more weeks then months at bootcamp I bring my body fat down and am able to run a little further and do a few more pushups, then I'll be happy.

Speaking of running, I did want go to Lake Pville tonight to run, but I also need to go to Academy to get new workout clothes. So I'm torn...to go work out, or to go get work out clothes. On the upside, I do have bootcamp Wednesday and Thursday, sooooo it's not like my workout will be neglected. =) Yea yea, I know, I'm reaching for the excuses. We shall see. Depends on how hot it still is after I get off work. Ryan is currently benched from working out because he got elbowed in the ribs playing basketball by some fool who thought he was trying out for the NBA....asshat. And I don't want my big Dakota Bear to get heat stroke if we go out there.

I think I want to make pesto sauce tonight...

Selina's Signature

4 comments:

Anna Williams said...

Another blog I follow was talking about pesto sauce today...coincidence?

http://www.erichegwer.com/house-blog/easy-fresh-pesto-recipie

carli said...

this happens to me too!! in fact when i trained for the triathlon almost 2 years ago i had the biggest thighs i have EVER had in my life!! but it was all freakin' muscle. ;) i know you look FABULOUS selina. ignore those silly numbers and keep on, keepin on. ;) woo-hoo for your perseverance!!

Vic said...

Yes, yes, ignore the numbers! You ought to take measurements of your arms, waist, etc. Then watch those inches drop! Those #s matter way more than sizes or pounds! Keep up the good work lady

Trish Finfer said...

You are random and hillarious.