CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bootcamp: Day 3 + Random Rambling

I'm about to say something that I have never really said or thought before......

I like working out!

Yup, that's right. I said that I am starting to like this whole working out thing. Join a bootcamp. Go do it now! I know that Vic does one further south/central than I am, so go ask her what her bootcamp is all about! But watch out, she might be a little whoozy from her surgery. =) *love ya Vic*

So I got hung up on today. It was hilarious. People are special. That's all I'm going to say.

My brother graduates tomorrow. SOOOOOOOOOO excited. I can't wait to see him walk across that stage! Boston, here I...uh, I mean he....comes! LOL. But in all seriousness, he worked so hard to get where he is now.

I'm sleepy. I think it's going to be an early bedtime tonight.
Selina's Signature

3 comments:

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

what's your brother's name? my cousin is going to boston university this fall as a freshman also. his name is chris hong. maybe they'll run into each other at orientation.

amelia said...

you love working out now, huh...

i'm trying!

i am on day 3 of getting up early and working out...woohoo!

:)

Victoria said...

Haha! I don't have the all clear yet to work out and I actually MISS IT! I am as surprised as you are. Hopefully I'll be back to it next week. Love to see ya there sometime if you find yourself near Town Lake.