CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Review

Friday
Bootcamp night! Usually bootcamp is Monday, Wednesday and Thursday but our bootcamp leader had plans on Wednesday, so Friday makeup bootcamp was in order. I really can't say enough how happy I am that I found this bootcamp. The location is perfect, the other girls are so awesome, I just love it. And I already feel stronger from it. I'm not sure yet if I can see changed, but I can feel them. I need to work on the eating better part of my new 'get healthy' life plan, but I am getting better at that. I'm working on our meal plan for this week, so as soon as that is in order, I'll post it. I know you are on the edge of your seats...

Saturday
I went to work from 10 to 2 and it was uneventful, unfortunetly. Oh well, hopefully this week will be better. Then came home and cleaned the house. Ryan and I also went on a Half Price Books expedition and I got some really fun stuff. I bought Sandra Lee's Recipe Card Box and it has some good stuff. While some of her recipes are a little to 'store bought,' she has some really good ideas that I'll use a base.
I also about a new baking cookbook! Unfortunetly, I am not able to find it on a search of Amazon or Barnes & Noble.com (WEIRD) but it's an awesome book. It's called I *heart* Sugar (the *heart* is an actual shiny red heart). I'm so excited! I found a recipe that I'm going to make my Daddy for Father's Day. After our Half Price Books adventure, Ryan and I went to Diana's coming home party. She has been doing study abroad in Paris since January and is finally home! It was so fun. I love how her Mom makes food every time & homemade Mexi-tini's...mmmmm. =)

Sunday
Yea, so bootcamp was a FAIL this morning. I woke up with a sinus headache so that made for a very unpleasant Sunday morning/afternoon. The family also came to the house so Ryan could load some stuff on my brother's brand-spankin' new Macbook (**jealousy**) so I tried to keep my head exploding through that. I was so mad I missed my workout. Hopefully that doesn't throw off my workout motivation this week.

Bootcamp tomorrow!!! *woot*

Selina's Signature

1 comments:

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

i ran into your brother (the older one) on my walk with boo boo this morning. i think i freaked him out that some random person on a walk asked him, "are you selina's brother?" hahaha