CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hi! Friend Request!

Answer me this...

Why am I suddenly getting friend requests on that super cool social Facebook site from people I knew in high school....THAT I DIDN'T TALK TO AT ALL BY THE END OF SENIOR YEAR? While I was friends with these last few ppl who have send a friend request during our innocent freshman years, by the end of those 4 marching band filled years, I was suddenly 'not cool' enough to roll with that 'crew' anywhere anymore.

I've come to realize that I have changed quite a bit since those lovely 4 years. I used to care that I wasn't one of the 'cool' kids and would sometimes try really hard to please others. Ha, that is so not the case anymore. I will admit I take a small amount of pleasure seeing those blast from the past people that thought I wasn't cool enough and having them do the whole "omg how are you, it's been so long, what are you up to" and I respond with "we didn't talk in high school, you acted like a fucktard so why do you care what I'm up to now." The look of shock is pretty pleasing. Yes, it's mean and childish but whatev. I know every single person knows something that they have done that to or wish that they could do it to. Try it. it's fun. =) **shake them haters off**

I will say though that while I have no problem admitting that I am a bitch, can be really mean, and am super cynical, I also understand more about myself now and try to take other's feelings into account for certain situations. But if you act a fool...then there will be pointing and laughing involved. =)

Oh, and I still haven't accepted or denied the request. I think I will let them hold their breath...

Selina's Signature

2 comments:

V-Ro said...

LOVES IT!!

Saskia said...

I totally agree!! I got friend requests from basically my entire year at school, most of who I never spoke to!!!

I love being able to see what they're all up to now though, what they look like etc. (a couple had nose jobs since school, ha!!)

Saskia x