CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Good, The Bad & The Stupid

The Good
-Ryan & I went to Coach Robyn's house for a small get together. It was fun not having to worry about lunges and presses and just drinking beer. =)
-We printed our wedding invitations on Sunday!!! Now it's time to cut them to size and get them ready for a fun invitation making party. I'm so excited
-Ryan bought me a new golf bag. It's pink. Enough said.
-Ryan also took me to the driving range for the first time!!! OMG I loved it. I can't wait to go back again. He said I did pretty good for the first time. I was just glad that I hit the damn ball. I did hit the guy driving the ball picker-upper thing. Yea, super technical term. I'm going to be sooo good at remembering all the rules. Shut up.

The Bad
-The cookie cake pie from the CakeSpy turned out HORRIBLY for me! It didn't cook all the way through. Baking FAIL. That's all I want to say. I'm glad the CakeSpy's came out awesome. Mine did not. But I will say that the edges cooked great and they tasted amazing. Maybe once I get over the failure feeling, I'll try it again. maybe.
-I can not STAND how Michael's does not let you use a 40% off coupon on a product that is already on sale in their ad. Ummm...hello! You are still getting money! If Kohl's or Macy's did that shit, then they wouldn't have any shoppers. Don't they realize that if I can take more money off the more expensive item, then I can spend more money on other random crap that I don't need???

The Stupid
-I switched offices today for workity work today. Someone called today BITCHING that it was an INFERNO in their apartment....ummmm....it's 105 degrees outside, you live on the 2nd floor, hot air rises and you are one lucky ass bastard that your AC works and that it's 70 degrees. Yes, I understand that some people like their homes at 65 degrees....but seriously? The complex is over 20 years old, AC's are expensive so they are serviced as needed. It's how apartment complexes work. If you don't like it, then go live in a brand spankin new apartment and pay 5 times as much. F*cker ruined the end of my day.

This totally made the very end of my day though. Courtesy of I Pick Pretty. Go read her blog. And GO! Move it!

Selina's Signature

1 comments:

Mechangel said...

Perhaps you should try baking in a water bath? Even if the recipe doesn't call for it, I find it helps the batter cook evenly. I know my cheesecakes were A LOT better when I started putting them in water baths.