CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bootcamp Testing Day!

Yesterday was testing in bootcamp. I kicked ass. And I have the battle wounds to prove it. Usually it doesn't bother me, but coreplanks totally scrapped up right elbow bad. I look like I feel off a bike.

Squats: 55 (ish)
Pushups: 35 regular, 5 modified
Situps: 27
Core plank: 3:07 <---i so rule! but my elbow doesn't think so. =(

So now my ass needs to get to bed. I'm meeting Liliana for a 6:30am run....and still have bootcamp at 7pm. Whyyyy do I do this to myself?

Oh, and Owner Man is coming on Thursday. I might have news to relay to the followers of my little blog world...hopefully good news....

Selina's Signature

2 comments:

Vic said...

That's some serious progress. You are super woman!

Anonymous said...

Go you!

I have a giveaway at theprovidentwoman.com click on the giveaway in the far right side bar – ends Friday at 10 pm