CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ode To Polkadots

Everyone knows that cupcakes are a lovely weakness of mine. Ever since Trish surprised me with a sampler dozen of Polkadots cupcakes for my birthday when I worked at Temporary Job, I've been telling everyone about them. So what better occasion to buy another dozen but for a going away bbq for my brother. He had to try some of the best cuppycakes in Austin before he ventures away to Boston University.
So my reason for the Ode To Polkadots title? This place is a-freakin-mazing for customer service. I dont know if they usually do this, but they let me pick up cupcakes at 9am on Saturday even though they didn't officially open until noon!!! Now that is fantastic customer service. I look forward to the next time I need to pick up a dozen of these tasty treats.

Selina's Signature

2 comments:

Vic said...

Mmmmmmm. That is excellent service!

Trish Finfer said...

AWE-some! We wanted to get a dozen yesterday but they are closed on Sundays. BOOO!! So, Hey Cupcake filled in with no problem. Delish!!!