CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Do I look Like A Yo-Yo?

Ok, so I tweeted earlier that I had a meeting with my regional. Well, the actual meeting never happened. What I did find out that I am apparently getting promoted to a manager position for another property..................starting Sept. 1. O.M.G.

Then, I got a txt from regional lady that owner man is suddenly thinking something different and that he's driving her crazy. So what does that mean? Am I having a week of intense, make you cry like I am cramming for a Real Analysis final training, or is nothing changing at all and he decided that I couldnt handle it. WTF is going to happen? I guess the only thing I can do is wait.........It's just hard. I don't know what to think. I'm excited, but I'm terrified. Will it happen, will it not? Tell Me!!!

Now, I'm still now sure how I feel about this development. I just started doing this jobby the last week of May/beginning of June. Most of the other managers had about a year and a half of training, maybe 2 yrs. Which is why I have the constant thoughts of can I do this or will I fail? And now that the opportunity has actually been spoken and then the owner not sure how he wants to proceed, I dont know what to think.

One good thing is that I am actually going to start training on Monday with the regional lady no matter what the final outcome is. She wants me to know what is going on when my boss leave in October. I really hope I don't go insane before the wedding....

Selina's Signature

3 comments:

rena said...

Good luck with the job stuff! I know it can be stressful, esp when bosses leave. At my old job, I came to work on Friday - everything was normal and on Monday was told my boss would be out for 5 months due to pregnancy complications...I had only been at the job for about 4 months. But it turned out ok! And I know everything will turn out the same for you!

Vic said...

Well CONGRATS first of all, if you're not too happy about it you should still be proud of such an accomplishment! I hope it all works out for the best. I know you'll kick ass.

Trish Finfer said...

maybe he is leaving and wants you to take HIS job. Kidding, kidding...You will do great if they promote you and if not then you will not be as stressed out and are fine where you are! I think either way it is a win-win opportunity, so don't stress about it. And if it happens, don't stress about it then either!