CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jumped on the WW Bandwagon

So I just did it. I signed up for WW online. After listening to so many WW stories from various blogging buddies, I decided I needed the extra push to be held more accountable for what I eat. I'm getting the workout part done well by doing bootcamp. Now I just need the other side of it to get the eating more under my control. So stay tuned. This should be interesting....

Selina's Signature

4 comments:

Lara said...

Good good, a WW buddy for me :) Good luck losing weight; do you know how much you want to lose, and what's you're timescale?

Vic said...

a-HA! Those chips and queso made you feel guilty, did they? Don't worry. I think I ate half the table's chips. :) GL girlie.

Kelly said...

Yay good luck! I feel massive WW guilt after last night, but the beauty of the program is that they tell you, tomorrow is a new day, just start over. So here I am with my high fiber waffle. Good to see you last night!

Christine said...

Yea for you! You are going to love it! You can do it! And now we can all share WW stories and recipes.