CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Long time no see!

Oh blog world, how I've missed you! While I'm sure everyone was just at the edge of their seats waiting for me to post, not much has happened in this Princess Land. But let's recap in bullet point form, shall we?

  • WEDDING INVITATIONS GOT MAILED OUT YESTERDAY!!!! oh em gee what a relief. Except now, I am realizing just how long the rest of my to do list is. Awesome.
  • Bosslady told me that she's moving in October....which means I'm suppose to be training for her job....please, don't congratulate me. I'm still not sure how I feel about it considering that I have never done anything like this before until I start at the beginning of JUNE!!! Overwhelmed much? Yes PLEASE! And it doesn't help that our section of the business isn't doing to hot right now. No, no pressure at all. (insert big fat crying tears here)
  • I decided to paint the bathroom. I bought a sample and at first I didn't like it, but then it grew on me. Pictures to come when I actually go buy enough paint to do it....and when I clean the bathroom.
  • Working out is going well. Bootcamp is kicking my ass, as usual. Starting to get back into the running thing. Went to Lake Pflugerville with Liliana on Friday and then with Lovey on Sunday. I kicked ass on Sunday...3 miles in 35 minutes. That's pretty damn good for not having run in a looooooooong time. Half marathon, here I come!
  • Wedding to do list is still long. But I'm off this weekend so I plan to knock out a whoooole bunch of stuff. YAY!
  • I've also decided to get solar nails....BUT I need salon recs! Anybody? Anybody?? I'd prefer north ATX, Pville, or Round Rock (maaaaaaybe even Georgetown) but I'll venture anywhere.
Ok, that's all I can think of right now. More to come later. I'm going to be a better blogger. Pinky Swear! =)

Selina's Signature

5 comments:

Linda said...

what on earth are solar nails?!

Laura said...

Congrats on sendin your invites out. I usually go to a nail salon in Manor, so I'm no help there. :( If you need help with anything-let me know. I'm kind of suffering from wedding withdrawals!

Trish Finfer said...

That's a lot of stuff!! Nice job on your work outs - I really need to get back to it TONITE. This wedding dress shopping & trying to squeeze my behind in the sample dresses (and then seeinf pictures of me sausaged into dresses I should be able to fit into) was a wake up call!!

Mandy Shaw said...

I live in p-ville too and I get my nails done over there by the super target in the parmer-ish area off 35. I think it's called Regal Nails.

Vic said...

We sooo need to train together sometime girl!