CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So Much To Talk About.

Jobbie: So it looks like I'm officially going to be promoted to manager on October 1. I wasn't ready to put it out there yet until it was 'official'. Well, I'm being trained for it, and in our little company world, that's pretty damn official since we don't really get to much real training. It's more of a sink or learn to swim type job sometimes. But the closer it gets, the more excited I am about it. Regional Bosslady has already given me current and past budgets so I can see what I have to work with and I already have set an expectation for myself on what to do with our property and how to get it where I want to get it. Hopefully I haven't set the expectations for myself to high, but I really want to prove that they made the right choice to promote me. =)

Wedding: The wedding is sooooo close. It's like 31 days or something crazy like that?! I'm so excited. This weekend will be my 2nd fitting at Alexia Gavela and I can't wait!! My mom is going with me and so is Liliana (guess I should remind her of that). And the great thing is that AG will keep my dress there until a few days before the wedding. Couldn't ask for more. Lovey & I are trying to gather and finish the last of the wedding projects, so hopefully we can knock all that out in the coming weeks. I'm just happy to see the to do list getting smaller. =) Now I just have to go shopping for something super cute for the bachelorette party and the bridal shower.....
(Random Note: Lovey's Bachelor party is THIS Saturday.....I wonder what kind of stories I won't hear about...)

Life: At this point, life is pretty grand. And pretty uneventful. I highly doubt people care that Dakota has a vet appointment this weekend and that I need to clean the house. And I seriously doubt that people care that I'm going to paint the master bath Behr 'Embellished Blue' and go buy chocolate brown towls and accessories to match. But that makes me happy. Oh! I also bought a new driver for $15 for my non-existent golf game. But I don't care. I'm excited to go to the driving range so I can try it out. I know I need a new putter though. But that means I need to learn how to putt. Peter Pan Putt-Putt here I come! Who wants to join? =)

Plans for tomorrow: not being a fatty (this weekend was so much drinking and food that I need to be super well behaved on the food front), going to bootcamp, painting the bathroom and maybe some online shopping.

Selina's Signature

3 comments:

rena said...

If you can wait til October (when the weather gets better) I'll totally go putt-putt!

Trish Finfer said...

That's funny - we have our annual putt-putt party tonite at Peter Pan. 9/9/09 at 9pm. Be there or be square! (7/7/07 at 7pm, 8/8/08 at 8pm...you get the idea.)

I can't believe you are painting the bathroom NOW. Are you crazy? Wait - um, silly question.

Kiss Geri at AG for me. LOVE that man!

Vic said...

Grats on the jobbie! I'm also up for some putt-putt in October, buuuuuuuut you might be a smidge busy. ;)