CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Need Motivation? I Think You Need a Bootcamp..

So if you have attempted to keep up with my blog, you know that I have become a little obsessively dedicated with going to bootcamp. Like, to the point that I feel guilty if I have to miss. Anywho, I think introductions are in order.

Everyone, meet Bootcamp U of Austin, TX. And then go read the blog.
Bootcamp U, meet everyone.

Now everyone play nice, I don't have time to separate people.

And while I know there are days that I bitch and moan about dragging my happy ass to bootcamp, I'm still glad when I go. It has helped me with my running, which is going to be so key in the next few months.....that is because I am crazy insane and signed up to do the Austin Half Marathon Today with Jennifer. Yea, be jealous, I know you want to be just as crazy as we are. I can also say that bootcamp is going to be the reason I look so hot in the black dress I bought for Friday. I did have to go searching in a teeny bopper store to find it, which explains why the damn thing is so short, but whatev, beggers cant be choosers. I still rule.

Selina's Signature

4 comments:

Emily said...

Exercise classes are great. I'm really bad about getting motivated when it's just me in the cardio room, but put me in a class at the gym and all of a sudden I'm hard-core. Happy you found something that works for you.

Boot Camp U Austin said...

you are going to look HOT in that little black dress tomorrow night.....HAVE FUN!

Trish Finfer said...

I need somethin'...T-37 days till e-pics. Me=+4 more lbs since last weekend. UGH!

Boot Camp U Austin said...

hope you had fun last night in your LBD! post some pics on facebook!