CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bootcamp Update

Yesterday was testing day again at bootcamp. I improved on almost everything....except I FAILED at something that should have been EASY to beat. I don't know what was up. I don't wanna talk about it.

Squats: 50? maybe 40? don't even remember. bottom line, not better than last time
Pushups: 40 real pushups! I. RULE.
Sit Ups: 30 or 35 (yea, my memory isn't working right now)
Core Planks: 3 min 37 seconds! Again...I. RULE.

Now I need to remember sign up for the Austin Half Marathon. Is early registration still going on? I'm cheap. I'd rather pay as as little as possible right now. Tonight Lovey and I are taking the dogs for a nice leisurely walk to get them out of the house. It should be fun.


Selina's Signature

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Early registration is through the end of the month. I'm signing up on Wednesday!

oli said...

I give you props maam... I'm getting beat up by a trainer and everything hurts.. then I read your progress and it's inspiring to go back and get beat up some more =)
this year will be my 3rd to do the marathon in Austin. You'll love it!! sorta lol

Boot Camp U Austin said...

hell yeah......you DID rock on the push-ups and core planks. squats....well, i will GUARANTEE that you will beat your score next time. i know it


good job for signing up for the 1/2

Robyn
www.bootcampUaustin.com
;)