CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What am I thinking??

The amazingly awesome Jennifer has talked me into doing the Austin Half Marathon. I don't even know what I'm thinking. I have enough time to train I guess. I just need to watch out for those ever so painful shin splints. I've started to slowly get back into running and icing my shin and watching out I feel. I'm still doing bootcamp next month. I really doubt I will give it up anytime soon. I did find a book at Half Price Books that has a training program that will fit nicely into my schedule.

So today I thought we would be doing testing at bootcamp but Robyn tricked us and we are doing it on Monday(?) instead I think. Either way, I need to get re-measured. I'd rather stay away from the scale, but whatev. It's just a number. I know I feel better about myself. Not good enough to sport that Victoria's Secret Swimsuit yet, but whatev. It's good to have goals!

I have also found myself thinking a lot of how I want to decorate the house. So of course, I turn to Etsy. And who would have a FAB-U-LOUS etsy shop but the amazingly talented Saskia! I have been eyeing a few of the prints but I need to decide which ones I want. I don't think Lovey would appreciate it if I bought out the whole shop. =) But oh how I want to!! So go look at her shop. And read her blog too.

**EDIT**
I ALMOST FORGOT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMIE!!!!
Selina's Signature

3 comments:

Laura said...

It was good seeing you earlier! You will do great on the 1/2 marathon. :)

Trish Finfer said...

BOO!I wanted to hear about your kickassedness last night. So does that mean we can eat cupcakes this weekend?

Jill said...

"what am i thinking??"

i think the answer is that you're thinking you're a MUCH more highly motivated person than i am. i would fail that marathon miserably! kudos to you!!