CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bootcamp Diva!!!!

Yea, guess who kicked ass and took names.....ME! Yesterday we did testing in bootcamp and I totally ruled. I beat all my initial testing numbers! The initial test was done when I started bootcamp and for this test approximately 5 weeks has passed.

Initial Test / Yesterday's Test **edit:Robyn gave me the real numbers, so I updated them**

Squats: 41 / 50
Pushups: 16 regular, 10 modified / 30 regular, 8 modified
Crunches: 26 / 30
Core Plank: 1:10min / 2:25min

I'm so happy that I improved on everything. I can't remember if all those initial test numbers are totally accurate, but I know they are pretty close.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that if you want to be a badass like me (not really but my blog, so my world), then check out Coach Robyn's website and email her!
Selina's Signature

3 comments:

Trish Finfer said...

I was JUST going to e-mail you and see how you have been doing at boot camp? Did you guys measure for inches too? Have you lost any weight or do you feel like your clothes fit better?

I'm so mad that I have been a slacker...I could have been almost at my goal by now and here I am, I think 5lbs fatter than I was 5 weeks ago and now have only 3 1/2 weeks till I have to go try on wedding dresses. Okay, okay - no more pity party!! I have to get my rear in gear.

Emily said...

Congrats! Such a good feeling to see measurable results.

I Love Brownies said...

Oh my goodness....now I'm tired just reading what you did. I need a brownie! :-)
Actually, I feel pretty good about myself today - I got up at 5:30 and went mountain climbing. But now I need a nap...and no time to do so. Oh well - I can sleep when I'm dead!