CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Soooo Clooooose

It is sooo close the wedding. I'm so excited!! So, the tone of my previous post was a very pissed off, not so happy bride moment. We have gotten everything straightened out. Thank Goodness. But still, I am going to be giving a certain few guests at the wedding the Ojo. But the good thing that has come out of it, is that Lovey and I are actually going to be able to invite a few people that we wanted there, but couldnt because of *ahem* previous guest list issues i.e. people being stupid and not telling us if they are coming or just plain adding more ppl.

Now, I know what Mrs. Manners would say (possibly say?). It's not good ettiquette to invite people last minute that weren't on the original list. I saw screw the manners. She obviously did not have a huge Mexican family to deal with that has enough cousins to wrap around the world once or twice. But whatev, Lovey and I are throwing this shindig, so we get to make up our own rules. =)

Selina's Signature

0 comments: