CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whoa

Wow. I never thought I would start blogging again. Many thanks to the lovely *Victrola*!! She told me to blog, so I am blogging. haha. I'm sitting here listening to the presidential debates after drinking a few beers and a shot of patron at happy hour and I am just so annoyed. It sounds like 2 children complaining. Granted, I am an Obama supporter and so far, I'm glad that Obama is trying to act like the bigger person. But still, they are both irritating me right now. I think everyone just needs a nice little shot of Patron and we can all be friends. =)

Totally different subject. I can not believe that it is less than a year until the wedding. OMG!!! AAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDDD I found my dress! I can't believe it! I love it. Love love love! And my maid of honor and I might have narrowed down possible bridesmaid dress choices. So that is fantastic. Now I just have to find the time to email all the girls and let them know. Ryan and I have also been coming up with ideas for centerpieces. So that's badass. Go wedding!

**Edit**
John McCain is FIRED! FIRED! At least he's not saying 'My friends' this time. I kept throwing up everytime he said that. I would be so trashed if he started that crap again.

1 comments:

Victoria said...

i agree with your reaction to mccain - yuck!