CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, October 20, 2008

THE DRESS!

I found THE DRESS!! Oh yes I did! It's Alfred Angelo 1136. I would post pictures of me in it but I dont want to take the chance of FI actually reading my blog. So you'll understand. Besides the fact that most ppl who are reading this are Knotties and have already seen my AW post about it. haha. GO ME! One major thing out of the way, thanks goodness.

No news on the job front. Kinda happy about it. Crazy things have been going down in our company and I'd rather not chance anything....

I am so ready for Halloween! I'm just ready to party.

3 comments:

Jill said...

and what a BEAUTIFUL dress it is!! you look great in it!

Christy said...

love the dress!

and...you've been tagged on my 101 blog!

uberBrides said...

Hi - We found your blog through a very exhaustive search of the web. We are writing to you because it appears you are planning a wedding, and that you are pretty active on the internet.

We’ve just started a social wedding network, and are looking for people just like you!

You must know about sites like theKnot and WeddingBee. Well uberBrides - I’m looking for your help in starting an Austin-Based wedding blog-messageboard-website, and I think you would be a valuable contributor to the site.

If you want to see more, you can reigster at http://www.uberBrides.com

The site is 100% free, and you can ask questions of real vendors without being harassed. If you don’t add anyone as your friend, there is no way for them to contact you. We won’t ever sell your e-mail. Ever. You get to choose.

Cheers,
the uberBrides Team
www.uberBrides.com

PS: feel free to delete this comment. I wasn’t able to find a better way to send this to you.